Terms and Conditions
TOUR CONDITIONS BY TURISMO TRUFULCO
- Transport from Temuco (Road Trip). (Registered, Certified and Authorized Vehicles).
- Registered, Certified and Authorized Guide. With Experience in the Region.
- Attractive places.
- Lunch - Snack.
- Extras activities. (Canopy, Rafting, Ski, Hotsprings), the tourist pays his activities.
Tours availables between Monday and Sunday.
- Tours privates.
- Price is for 1 to 4 people. If you travel alone, you can get a special discount. If the tour is for two people, you can get a discount. ** (For this discounts, you must to send an email).
- Not include English Traslator (Additional $30.000).
- High Season: From December 1, to March 31, easter, long weekends and public holidays.
- Low Season: From April 1 to November 30, except easter, long weekends and public holidays.
- Start in Temuco 9:00.
- Return to Temuco 18:00.
- Every time you book and pay for the Tour.
POLICIES BY TURISMO TRUFULCO
- If you have any question about a tour, or if you want a quote, you have to write us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then you have to complete a form (name, passport, nationality, date for your activity, how many people wants to do the activity, the type of the tour, among others).
- The tourist have the opction to book or not the tour. The duration of the quote is one week, then prices, available dates and places to visit may be subject to change.
- In case to book the tour, you must pay the 100% of the total amount by PayPal or Webpay.
- When the payment is done, we send you a ticket with the confirmation of the tour and the dates books.
CANCELLATIONS - NO SHOW POLICY
- The book of the tour and transfer
- The quotes are just valid for one week, and if you don't make the payment, there is no way to book your tour or activity.
- If at the time of the activity, the passenger doesn't arrive at the meeting place, there will be no refund of the activity money, this to cover the operational and personal costs of the activity.
- If you have to postpone the activity, we'll give you a period of 6 months to reschedule the activity. When the period expires, both parts won't have any commitment.
TO PREVENT EXPLOITATION OF PEOPLE POLICY
- We don't support tourism of sexual or commercial exploitation of children, adolescents and/or adults.
- We don't promove the child work.
- We don't hire minors.
- We fully support the campaign initiated by organizations such as UNICEF, UNWOT, among others, with the purpose of ensuring the physical and moral integrty of the people.
- We denounce any irregular situation of exploitation or sexual abuse against any person, especially if they are minors.